Monday, April 8, 2013

VERY GENTLE FRIENDS!


Today Holley's Hobbyists challenged everyone to a simple recipe on their paper creation.  Here's her request: I give thee a recipe, on your card this week please use some printed paper, at least 2 brads, and a tag of any kind (size or shape);

I used 3 brads at the mid base of the card.  My image is such a sweet image to color with copics, no more needs to be said.  I had the tag in my stash and just embellished it with ladybugs to go with the the images.

Come on over to Squigglefly's Challenge now and enter a card - and get in the running for a sweet free stampset!   And then stop by Squigglefly's FACEBOOK and become a follower.  Once we reach 300 there are prizes in store!

6 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just perfect for the challenge this week! That image is just adorable and I love your embellishment on the tag. Wonderful work Linda!! Cheers, Holley

Carolyn Cochran said...

I love love love your card Linda-especially how you used the black mat behind the digi! You're awesome gf!
Carolyn

Glenda said...

I love this...it is so cute. I recognized that digi immediately as Sassy Cheryl. Love those and your colors are so bright and cheerful! Well done my friend!

Patricia St Martin said...

Linda, Darling card, So many wonderful colors and super papers and I love all those layers. Awesome job with your coloring and I love Sassy Cheryl's images. So creative adding a tag and those lady bugs.
♥Pat

Holly said...

Adorable card Linda. I really love the tag you made and your flower brads are great for this challenge and this image!

nwilliams6 said...

This is such a great image. You did a terrific job on this card - such a great look. Hugz!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!