Wednesday, April 3, 2013

TWO QUICK CARDS

Using Fred She Said's flowers.  I have a few card bases made up and I had all these flower pieces from my previous project, so I slit the petals and stretched and maneuvered them to look real and attached them to 2 card fronts.

The flowers and petals and greens and butterflies (everything) is available at Fred She Said's store.


Just another beautiful way to use up your stash - and what is even better is that both of these are okay for one FOREVER stamp!  Now that's cost saving!

2 comments:

  1. Linda, Want to tell you love you background on your blog.
    Another wonderful way to use these images. They are so pretty and I love the 3D effect.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card you have made! Love the flower and that cute little butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!