Monday, April 1, 2013

Ride 'Em Cowboy!

QRK STAMPEDE Image - Ride 'Em Cowboy



I enjoyed coloring these little forest and swamp critters with my copics!  Sometimes you can have just too much fun coloring, know what I mean?  I was imagining riding along on that lovely snail!
Card #2 - I never make just one card!
I needed a few more birthday cards for my grandson and great grandson this time, and this image is perfect!  I actually chose an A2 display this time rather than my usual 6x6 biggies.  And this is very flat and will mail very well.

Sketch designed by Tess Davis
Copics used.
Come on over to SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY - and enter your card or art project using the sketch above to some degree.  You actually have 2 weeks to do it, no excuses now, huh?  Good - I'll see you in the winner's circle!!!

2 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

This image made a fabulous card, Linda! So cute and I love your coloring!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Charlene Mitchell said...

hee hee Linda! This image and card is just too cute!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!