Monday, April 15, 2013

LET'S MAKE A MOTHER'S DAY CARD

This week we prepare for Mother's Day - oh what a wonderful celebration.  Whether your mom is still with you or you are celebrating someone else's Mother's Day, make it a lovely day!

Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals on SQUIGGLEFLY have asked us to make a Mother's Day card for challenge #SFC1513-RRR.

I chose A MONKEY LOVER drawn by Fawn Palmer.  It includes 2 sentiments as well and is so quick and easy to create and just dream with!  I made it simple with a 6x6 background from my dp stash and layered it with a pretty turquoise and dark brown background.  I hope you like it and I dearly hope you will join us at Squigglefly's Challenge and create a Mother's Day card using a Squigglefly image.  You could easily win a free digi stampset.  How awesome is that!

7 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

What a cute card and you have colored it wonderfully. A perfect sentiment for a Mother's day card.

bumblebee creations said...

I love this awesome Mothers day card!

Pat said...

This is too cute!! That set is going on my wish list!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love this! The sentiment that you used is so adorable with the image!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Linda,
This is so adorable and the image and sentiment made me smile. Your BG DP is awesome!

nwilliams6 said...

Sorry I am so late commenting! This card is just so fun! I love that you did a comical take on it and the pun is super. Very well done. Hugz!

Charlene Mitchell said...

This is so cute Linda! Your colouring is fabulous and I just love the colours you chose!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!