Monday, April 29, 2013

IS IT A BIRD? IS IT A PLANE? IT SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY!

WOO HOO - Here we go with a new great challenge using a sketch at SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY! Read on.......and get excited!
KENNY K DOWNLOADS is our sponsor - 1 prize will be given at a random drawing of all images presented in this challenge.  

I chose to use Super Hero for a couple boy birthday cards this month.  I also have one reserved for Hubby for Father's Day.  Did you know that on April 18, 2013, the history of Superman was 75 years old and we owe that history to a small young boy.  Click here for a cool story of where he lived and what he did to get the Superman fad/history started.

This image became quite the topic of a convo with me and my leader Marti, and also included Kenny K and his wife Elena!  I had posted to Marti that my husband flies a remote controlled 7 ft. Superman that he built and this image would be used for a great Father's Day card for him.  It is becoming the topic of interest around here in the country when people drive by if he's out in the field flying.  So we put up a video of the Super man flying

This caught Kenny K's eye and he told us he had formerly had a job which was at the building the Daily Planet was filmed in.  How cool is that!  Anyway, click the link and check out my hubby flying his Superman........after you take a look at my cards!
 SUPER HERO
Come on over to SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY and join in the SUPER FUN we are having in this challenge.  Just click on that link, and before you go, click on FOLLOW ME and let me know by comment you were here.  Thanks for swooping by and don't let your cape get caught on a tree limb!  
HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS SUPERMAN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha. Love your title for this post! Fabulous Superman card! It would surely make someone happy!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!