Saturday, April 20, 2013

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY!


Have you been over to Fred She Said to check out the new digi papers -  a double wow on beautiful!  I love flowers and so do most of my friends!  The background paper used here is from the :

FSS-BMD Floral Surprise Papers SET 

 ...and guess what?!!!  The sweet gal holding the birthday cake is also from FRED, SHE SAID, check her out here:

EMMA & THE CAKE -- choose from 5 different colored Emmas or color her yourself!  I pulled the sentiment from another sentiment folder, add a button and a bow and a bit of multi layering and now have an easily put together 5.5 x 5.5 birthday card! Believe me that is easy - I put together 2 cards in the same time it usually takes me just 3/4 of 1 card's time.  And the colors are so vibrant!

3 comments:

Janet Kay said...

Wow, I love this one! :)
fssdt

Kathy Bradley said...

Linda,
Your card is gorgeous, as is the DP! I love Fred She Said - whenever I'm in a hurry or at a loss for ideas - I pull out a Fred She Said!!

Patricia St Martin said...

Linda, This is a darling card.
Hugs, Patricia

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!