Monday, March 18, 2013

LET'S ALL FACE THE MUSIC AT SQUIGGLEFLY!

FACE THE MUSIC 
SFC1113-RRR---Face The Music - make a card that depicts a song

I've been listening to Aaron Neville singing AMAZING GRACE - and many of his other gorgeous songs.  Here is the link for you on YouTube: AARON NEVILLE SINGING

While you are listening, you can be getting your card ready to join us in the Squigglefly FACE THE MUSIC challenge.  Just click on that link.   You could win a free stampset!

My card front is one of the new images at Squigglefly's store now, called MAISY MAY'S SILENT PRAYER by Diane Carubia.

I recently had a lovely visit from a friend I've only known on the internet, so am sending her a little thank you gift with this card.



My THANK YOU SENTIMENT FROM THE FRED SHE SAID STORE 
came with a lot of other sentiments as well.  Jump on that link and take a look at the sentiments for Easter!  

Here is a picture slide show with Aaron Neville's rendition of WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

Well now I'm going to work on Easter cards.

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8 KJV)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and the stained glass window is gorgeous! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Love this beautifully colored image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful song you chose Linda. I love the sheet music you used on this and the coloring on the stained glass window is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    What a pretty card and adorable image. i love stained glass windows - although in the newer churches you don't see as many. I had the pleasure of seeing Aaron Neville in person a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, She is just so cute. Love the sparkle and your layers of paper. You sentiment is just perfect.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, forgive me for being so late commenting on this really sweet card! I loved it in the DT gallery and I love it still. Very adorable and such great paper and accent choices too. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanx so much for using my image and making such a lovely card! hugs Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!