Friday, March 22, 2013

I'M SO HAPPY - IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Having a birthday on April 1st is always challenging to the lucky celebrant.  My husband has a brother born on April 1 and I have a great grandson born on April 1st who will be 10.  I decided to make the cutest happiest card I could muster up as well as enter it into the Doodle Pantry challenge this month.


I'M SO HAPPY!

This darling happy bird can be found as a freebie on the Doodle Pantry site.  Just click on that link!

I colored up the springy fella thinking with copics, did a die cut and edged it in worn lipstick, as I did the background, which is actually 2 pieces from a BoBunny Celebration packet.

Come join us at Doodle Pantry and get a freebie just for joining in.  But get there and get it done before March 24.  Follow THIS LINK.

Also entered in OUTLAWZ paper ala mode challenge - PAM03232013

4 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, love how you coloured the birdie! Great papers and loving the balloon sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#32!

Cheryl Wright said...

Love this card - it's so fun and a great way to celebrate a special birthday!

Glittered Paws said...

Such a cute card - and perfect for a birthday. Thanks for joining us at DPDC 32 this month,

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Well, you certainly made your goal...it's happy and joyful with lots of energy to say Happy Birthday. And, Happy Birthday to those men...haha Wonderful card!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!