Monday, March 18, 2013

HOP ON MY LILLYPAD AT SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY

Get a look at this fun sketch! I love sketches - they take the work out of card making......one only needs to keep ample stash on hand! And I NEVER go to a store if I don't have the right paper - make it myself if I can!
HERE'S THE SKETCH!

HERE'S MY CARD FRONT!

HERE'S THE INSIDE!


OUR SPONSOR FOR THIS CHALLENGE
IS A WONDERFUL STORE: ROBIN'S NEST
IMAGE IS LILLI PAD FROG from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

And here's the link to SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY'S CHALLENGE! 

All of my work is done with copics, stickles, distressed inks and papers and flowers/gems from my stash.  

Now strut your stuff on your own LillyPad with any image you wish, just be sure to use the sketch to a degree where it can still be seen, and send a little wish up for a winning bunch of free images!
DID YOU KNOW THAT "FROG" is an acronym for FULLY RELY ON GOD...and I do!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!