Wednesday, March 13, 2013

EMMA AND NOLAN HAVE THE SHRUGS!!!

I was in dior need of more birthday cards - CAN NEVER HAVE ENUF!!!  And I found these addorable images of Nolan and Emma at FRED SHE SAID'S STORE! The set is called EMPTY POCKETS SHRUGGER and contains A LOT - both boy and girl images and lots of sentiments!  I just have to share with you what I did for 2 of my 4 cards I made.  (I tend to make things in groups rather than just 1 card.  How mundane would that be!)
Front of Card 1
Interior of Card 1
Just look at those pulled inside out blue jean pockets - isn't that the cutest image!  Tracey does such an awesome job with her characters, it's total fun to add life to them.  And if they are precolored, how much easier can it be.  But these were definitely colored by ME!   The cards are all 6x6 and matted.   My coloring of course is with my copics - I just love using them and am always needing more refill ink! 
Front of Card 2
Well here's another little sweetie to introduce you to.  The cool thing about these images is indeed the ease of color coordination with various bg paper pads I have.  The background on both images is indeed precolored and is in FRED SHE SAID'S STORE for FREE!  It's about 1/2 way down the page just click HERE!
Interior of card 2




  So join me in getting some really cute cards done and in the hands of loved ones.  Be it Easter, Birthday or Get well, FRED SHE SAID'S STORE has it for you - and they are CUTE!!!  Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, and Fred's Flower Kits, plus digital cutting files too.  Have some fun with Fred!

And if you'd love a great quick challenge, come on over to TUESDAY'S THROWDOWN and enter to receive perhaps a $20 gift card to FRED SHE SAID'S STORE.

1 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

Linda, Love Fred she said images and the sentiments are so cute. Wonderful job with your coloring.
Hugs, Patricia

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!