Friday, March 15, 2013

EASTER BLESSINGS TO YOU!

EASTER IS FAST APPROACHING! 

This year I'm taking hubby out for brunch somewhere. It would've been nice to hide baskets and eggs all around our property for the great grands, but their plans are not working out as for coming our direction. Luckily, Pammie L. of Scrapbook Place has put us all in the mood with a sketch that can perhaps help you make more Easter cards.
So I peeked into my stash of Easter papercrafts from Easters past and found some goodies to work with - didn't even have to get the stamps out!  I also found this gorgeous green metallic paper I've been waiting to use on the perfect projects, and that project is here!

I made up 3 cards very similar to each other and am smitten with the following 6x6 mounted 3 times  to send to a special friend.  I think I should have distressed the background of the crown of thorns and perhaps also the lace.  What do you think?
Here are the other 2 cards and I'm encouraging you to take the challenge at SBP CHALLENGE BLOG and use the sketch to create a project.  you have until March 31.  Come join the fun!


Check out some of the other entries NOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!