Monday, March 4, 2013

Delicious Doodles and Seems a Little Sketchy!

Here is a great sketch - you will want to use over and over.  I literally measured my pieces out on the sketch so there is no guesswork on my part.  I  also keep my sketches in a binder for future reference.

Delicious Doodles is our sponsor - and below are my 2 images I chose to make cards from.  


Oh my, I love zebras.  They are totally unreal with their coloring!  And this little sweetheart of a foal would make a great Mother's Day card.  Or just a caring card for a friend.  She'll love it.

 
Irises are my favorite flowere - I have lots of them around my house and I keep a very special brown one near one of the doors so I never miss it during its short blooming period.

So come on over to Seems a Little Sketchy Blogspot and join in the challenge.  Merely follow the sketch.

And have an awesome day!



2 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards, Linda! The flower one is so pretty--looks almost real and I love the scalloped, inked background. The zebra one is fabulous!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Linda, I like both of your cards! My favorite flower the Iris and then the color combination on the Zebras-so neat!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!