Monday, March 25, 2013

BUNNIES AND EGGS

SOMETHING GREAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON APRIL FOOLS' DAY!

Your Scrapbook Place blog is going to have a fantastic card making game to share and create together, with lots of prizes.  The fun starts on Monday, April 1st.

Hope to see you there!

..............

HOP ON OVER TO SQUIGGLEFLY store and grab an image (even a free one) and join us in this fun challenge this week!

Holley says:  Yep, it's an anything goes challenge, show me what you can do this week! I can't wait to see it!!

FIRST THE BUNNY STORY - then scroll down for my EGG STORY!
 
 
SFC1213 HHH

Here it is in the opposite mirror image.  That is what is fun about Squigglefly's digis also, you will get the left and right version.......whatcha think?  

The distressing is done with Wild Honey and then mounted on black for emphasis.  I have a  few Star Form corner mounts left - would love to find more.  Anyhow, have a great day!
Don't forget your Easter cards - mail them this week!  :)

MARCH 21ST update - did you try balancing an egg or two?

We did, and managed to get 2 up.  Some people say you can do this anytime of the year, but it's always fun to try it on the Equinox.

5 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

is there really no glue dots holding those eggs up? Not sure I can get one to stand up, but I don't have any in my refridge to try it out right now. I love those bunny cards. Wonderful cards for the challenge this week. Happy Easter to you! Cheers, Holley

Glenda said...

Great card my friend! Love your coloring. Never tried to balance eggs...are you sure you didn't have some help?

Holly said...

wow you did great getting the eggs to stand up - I've never been able to do it!
I love your cards Linda. The image is such a sweet one and you colored it so well! I love the papers you chose and the sweet sentiments.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

HAHA...I didn't try this, but I have in past years...it worked...I forgot all about this and giggled when I say your photo. I just loooove that rabbit and what a beautiful job you did on the card. I love the gray shadowing...really super!

Di said...

Hi, such a gorgeous card!!!! thankyou so much for uisng my image
Hugs Di

p.s i have never heard of the egg thing, i must try this! how wierd
xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!