Monday, February 11, 2013

WHAT IS PINK AND BLACK?

2 GREAT COLORS, THAT'S WHAT!  Wow what impact a person can have with them as your base!  So Holley's Hobbyists at Squigglefly this week have challenged us to use pink and black as a combo of colors on a card or art project!

I chose a darling image from Fawn Palmer - called MAW MAW'S BIG KITTY.  I think we all have seen big kitties in our life time - this image reminds me of a photo of my great granddaughter trying to carry her great aunt's cat Roscoe, his legs were hanging on the floor as she attempted to maneuver him.

So here are my two 6x6 cards.

Coloring with copics and shading with gold leaf pen and TH Distress Walnut.  BG paper from Basic Grey.






Make something using Pink and Black as a combo of colors.  Come play with us at SquiggleflyBlogspot.

4 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just perfect for the challenge this week. That little girl is so cute!! Love the card. Thanks for playing with the hobbyists this week, Linda! Cheers, Holley

Holly said...

Two sweet cards Linda! I love your coloring. You picked such great papers and I like the texture the net piece gives it too.

Glenda said...

How creative is this! I love the netting!

bumblebee creations said...

awwwhhhh... these are both awesome!! Thanks for playing along with SF!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!