Friday, February 15, 2013

WEARIN' OF THE GREEN!


I really enjoyed this - I usually don't make St. Pat's Day cards - don't know why. But this was a great  challenge to get me to make up a few and surprise a few friends!  They would even make great birthday cards.
 So I pulled out 2 12x12s and made up 4 beautiful (I think) Wearin' of the Green Cards.  
Here is one:



I am so fond of Irish Setters, and this sweetie is gorgeous!  I sewed my edges down, added a few embellishments from my acrylic 'green' box (I have one for each color) and brought it all together with some green ribbon.  I hope you come on over to SBP Challenges and give us a chance to view your artwork too.  Remember all you have to do is use this theme, no other requirements.

Happy St. Patrick's Day (in advance) to you!

1 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

The different shades of green is one of my favorite colors and your card turned out so nice. The Irish Setters is just beautiful and that twinkle in the little girls eyes makes her just adorable. Love all the added fibers and your embellishments.
Hugs

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!