Monday, February 18, 2013

SQUIGGLEFLY SPONSORS SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY!

What a fun time I had using the sketch from Seems A Little SketchySquigglefly provided the images this challenge, so I chose this awesome cat called Bandit!  I mean I don't know a lot about cats - only have 3 of them - but I do know they love to play cat and mouse, and in this case cat and rabbit.

Come on over to see all of the new images at Squigglefly - check out this link for a whole ton of great digis!!!  And so many new artists.

Now pick any image from your collection and take this sketch and come on over to Seems a Little Sketchy and join us!

And leave me a guess as to who will win - the cat or the bunny!

Hope you had an awesome Valentine's Day!  I did!

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Boy does he look sneaky! Great image and super funny sentiment. Love the sketch - I may have to come play! Hugz!

Sandy Trefger said...

Ooops! Typed a comment and it said service not available so if you get two comments from me, delete this one! Anyway...Cute, adorable card! I love that image and how you did the word "cat." Great idea!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!