Thursday, February 28, 2013

FRED SHE SAID DESIGN TEAM and ME!!!

Another special day in my life as I join the FRED SHE SAID DESIGN TEAM as of today. I love challenges but am very picky about where I apply to help out, and at this point, I have the best in my life - SQUIGGLEFLY, SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY, SBP CHALLENGES, and FRED SHE SAID. I look for quality and DT appreciation, and all of these gals have just that! I also have to decide how much time do I really have as I'm also an owner/moderator of SCRAPBOOK PLACE on yahoo.
Front view - images are popdotted. Corner Marigolds are gut from digi paper provided with stampset.  Card is a 6x6 and yet flat enuf to mail for normal postage rates.  :)
Side View to show lifted areas of butterflies and flowers and designer faceted buttons.  

I made this card especially for a lovely friend I met in 1964 thru my first marriage of 23 years - my ex husband's sis.  She loved the butterflies and flowers and birds of this world.  We showered her room for it all in hospice the past few days.   She left us on Feb. 22 for a better place where her aging body would return to young and her Savior awaited her to celebrate her next heavenly birthday.
There is a great party going on in heaven for sure for her!
 Loved you Doris - and I will always miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Linda - your card is so pretty. Very Nice design. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!