Friday, February 1, 2013

FALLEN FOR YOU!

Are we all having fun making valentines?  I am - we have birthdays this month that make it even more fun.  So I thought I'd enter my CUPID TURTLE over at DOODLE PANTRY BLOGSPOT.  It's challenge 31 so click the link and come on over and have fun.  

DEADLINE DATE/TIME IS THE 24th at 8:00 pm CENTRAL TIME (which is 9:00 pm EASTERN TIME on the 24th) Winners posted on 25th and just for playing and following the guidelines, you will receive the following image free.  Read all about it on their website at the link above.

 

I chose my darling turtle - it even came with sentiments.  And the entire stamp set was free for entering in January.  So see what you can find!!  This image is actually already colored and made it super simple for me to embellish and assemble, as I try to get my challenges all in order this month.  There were gorgeous digi papers included but I chose to use my stash.
Tag/Keyword: DPDC31
Hope you can find some time to stamp on over and enjoy the company! 

8 comments:

  1. Love your Cupid Turtle Valentine card, fabulous background with all those hearts and the stitching which finishes it all off!. Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#31.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embellishments and stitching. Love your design. Thanks so much for joining us again this month for the DP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!!! Love your image (I mean who wouldn't!!!) and papers. Great stitching too. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet Valentine! Love all the details, embellishments and that sweet image! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling Valentine - the cupid turtle is "perfect" and love all your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at DPDC 31 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super sweet! I really like all the heart accents and soft addition of the sky/clouds behind the turtle. Thanks for joining us on our Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #31!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, Great job putting your card together, you did an awesome job making your turtle look amazing. Love the sewing and the added embellishments.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Valentine. I've fallen for your card! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope to see you again next month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!