Monday, February 11, 2013

CASEING AS A GDT at OUTLAWZ

I chose http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/photo/bride Oct. 2012 by Jo Ham (I had 2 brides all colored and they weren’t doing anything but sitting there!) So this card was fun to case. I added a sentiment and changed the cs flourishes to pearls and tiny roses, and also used a Walton bg paper with the flowers already on it. the dress is highly sparkly but difficult to see.

http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/photo/bride
Jo Ham Oct. 2012
The funny thing about this CASE I just have to share with you. I printed the direx out and put them on my craft room board. Didn’t look at them again except got very busy with finding the right photos. Something in my mind said I had to pick 2 cards to CASE – when in fact Chana had said pick 2 things to change! 
 
My 2nd card from the first CASE.

So I chose 2 different cards and actually made up 4 different cards because I had images colored and waiting. So here's the 2nd card I CASE'd............by Brenda Turner in Dec. 2012:  
And my 2 cards with image changes and buttons:
And I now have added 4 more cards to my wonderful card box.  :)

The snowman and lightpost images are from Squigglefly and easy to handle.  The bride was from Kenny K images I believe.

1 comment:

  1. Linda, All the cards are wonderful love what you have created.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!