Monday, February 25, 2013

A GRAND BIRTHDAY COMING UP!

I can't believe it, but my husband's birthday is coming around again! You know for sure how men hate to celebrate birthdays, whether they are single, married, widowed or divorced! Well as long as I have my hands on this fella, he's going to have another grand birthday party! So I whipped up a really special card with optional sentiments - one I can post here, the other you'll have to email me to get it. :)
BY Our Friend Marlene S.
And one of the 2 sentiments for my guy - who will be 73!!!

I colored Fanny Bunny with copics and added glitter glue and stickles to the champagne.  The champagne digi was a freebie on the net around New Year's from 'somewhere'.

This is going along with Holley's Hobbyists's challenge at Squigglefly Blogspot Challenge.  Her challenge is simple:

Get in Shape-- make your card any shape but the standard A2 (1/4 sheet) retangle;  How about a circle, a tall card, a square card, a spellbinders cut card?  Surprise us....

So come on over to Squigglefly, enter a card using one of our images, there are lots of freebie and you can also just use a Squigglefly sentiment if you wish, and perhaps win yourself an awesome stampset of your choice!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Linda! I love the coloring you did on this and adding the champagne is a great touch. You'll have to let me know how many e mails you get for the other sentiment! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Linda and sure to put a smile on the recipient's face! Thanks so much for playing in this week's Squigglefly challenge! Hope you'll come back again next week!
    Darlene
    Squigglefly Challenge Blog DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just TOO cute. I love the poem inside, I would totally use that for John. wonderful card for this week's challenge, thanks for playing with the Hobbyists. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!