Saturday, January 5, 2013

What Am I Doing Today?

SASSY CHERYL'S CHALLENGE for this week was just too much fun not too enter.  Jump on over there and see the wonderful fun entries in this "ANYTHING GOES"!



So here is where I am at the first week of 2013.  In December I managed to get all of my Design Team publications scheduled thru the end of the year.  When the new images came for January, I did the same for January and am now thoroughly caught up with all teams.  So right now - FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH - I can actually "play"!  Or in this case, work and redecorate and play in between break times!

 Here is my present project sitting on my desk - I actually have 4 of them printed out all different and this cute floppy eared sweetie is indeed one of my favorites!

It is wonderful finding that time to renew my craftroom space.  If you recall, I posted a photo of the original "messy but I know where everything is" area on December 5, just click here to see that photo........prepare for a mess!

Now this has been an ongoing project since Thursday, Jan. 3, 2013, but here's where I am at.  My husband built me a keyboard drawer under one of my tables to hold adhesives, prismacolor pencils, paints, etc.  Those items you usually want out of the way til needed and then they better be handy!

I just love it - I got busy underneath all the tables and discarded and rearranged.........and now I've started 2 images of Cheryl's for later posting.  SURPRISE to be let out soon!
 And meanwhile in the evenings when my eyes are tired, I pull out my new afghan I'm working on.  It's based on a granny square stitch and I'm loving using up all my bits and pieces from the MILE A MINUTE afghans I had previously made.

And that is what is going on in my craftroom right now!

7 comments:

jkreucher said...

It is always fun to clean and redecorate our crafty spaces.
wow! good for you on scheduling and getting all of your dt things a month in advance. way less stresses that way.
your card is so cute.. this sassy little gal is precious!
thanks for joining us in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy

Sassy Cheryl said...

Well, you certainly are ahead of the game! I'm tired, just from reading. :)
Such beautiful coloring!!! Love it.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's ANYTHING GOES challenge this week.

Ann English said...

Love peeking into your crafty space. When I'm working, I tend to make a gynormous mess-then takes me a while to dig out! Your afghan looks mighty warm and cozy!
I am so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Anything Goes challenge!

Patricia St Martin said...

Linda, I just love where you are, I'd be there with you if I could. Love how your darling Sassy Cherly's image turned out she is just darling. Your craft room looks wonderful. We need to do that every once in awhile. Great job.
Hugs, Patricia

Cynthia said...

Lovely coloring of this sweet image, Linda! Thanks for sharing your craft space with us.

Shirley said...

Good going on having all your DT cards done for the month. It certainly opens up time for doing fun stuff. I love your keyboard drawer and you're right, when you want it handy, it better be. Loving that afghan you've got going. That's a stitch that you can do almost with your eyes closed.

Oh and I don't want to forget to mention how much I love the card that you did for the Anything Goes challenge and can't wait to see what you create with those other printed images.

Carolyn Cochran said...

I like to see where you're at!!! Thanks for the ideas and the little window into your world-you're inspiring!
Carolyn

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!