Tuesday, January 15, 2013

MAKING THANK YOUS - SCRAPPING AND CARD MAKING

SCRAPBOOK PLACE HAS A NEW CHALLENGE UP!  Come check it out.  Just click on the link.

We're into the middle of January and haven't you been thinking about Valentine's Day too?  I know I have - and I'm rushing to get more in so I can surprise the grandkids and great grandkids!  Anyhow, let's cut to the chase!  Here's the sketch provided by our lovely blogmaster Pammie.
January 31 is the due date; please use red/purple/pink and white on your card.  Just follow the template and leave your blog url and your name and email (which is kept confidential).

Here is my rendition - isn't Magnolia the sweetest.  I have not colored any Magnolias in so long, this was total fun!  I used copics everywhere for the coloring, some stickles on the balloons, flowers from my stash (from Barb S) and I even crocheted a chain of gold and angora yarn to do the width wise stripe!

So tell me your link, and let me visit you.  And if you are looking for a new home to create cards and scrapbook layouts and meet new friends, check out Scrapbook Place.  I love it there!


1 comments:

Glenda said...

I just love Tilda and this one is so cute! Great job coloring. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!