Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I LOVE YOU, VALENTINE!


Don't you love sending valentines?  I enjoyed Valentine's Day all thru childhood - the creation of that all important Valentine's box in school, the Valentines I sent to my husband, my sisters and brothers and cousins and friends thru my adult life. 

Come on over to Your Scrapbook Place and try your hand at creating a valentine and putting it in our mailbox.  The challenge starts Jan. 1 and ends Jan. 14 - will you win something?

My Valentine is a 6x6 and that image is truly a rubber stamp!  It's one of my favorite stamps, I love the huge heart stamps with all the finery!  I'm making 5 at the same time, to help out my cards for February!

Happy New Year's Day!


January 1, 2013 Challenge Theme: I love you Valentine.

3 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Linda,
Wow, your Valentine's card is beautiful and that stamp is so very pretty!!!

Glenda said...

I'm still coasting and you are into Valentines! Obviously I need to speed up a little!

Patricia St Martin said...

Linda, The heart is just stunning and love your colors. The background paper is so pretty and I love the cut.
Hugs, Patricia

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!