Monday, January 21, 2013

Did You Ever Want To Start Over?

BUGABOO stamps and SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY combined the talents of the SALS Design Team to inspire you to participate in this wonderful challenge!

Here is the sketch SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY is asking you/me/everyone to use.  Isn't it so inviting - very little thinking, just create.  I love simplicity!!!


BUGABOO Stamps provided our digi image and I chose SCENE IT LADYBUGS.  Altho I wanted to use a different type of sentiment, since those Ladybugs had to climb all the way up that flower to grasp even a bit of fragrance!  And if they fell off, what would they do?  Just start all over!

I'm not giving up; Just starting over!


So come on over to Seems a Little Sketchy and make a card or project using the sketch provided; you can use any image you wish.  You have the opportunity then to win free digi images from Bugaboo!  How cool is that!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!