Monday, December 10, 2012

KENNY K AND SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY

Hi there - I'm taking a break today from Christmas cards - it's almost time to get them in the mail in fact!  I love to design cards for SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY  and we are promoting digi stamps from Kenny K Downloads.

Below is a super easy sketch to work with - I'm saving this to use with many more cards!


Well I always have help on my craft table - much to my dislike she will return soon as I 'shoo' her off!  So I am super careful of cat hairs anywhere and have one of those rollers with me 24/7 - yes even on my night table!  Her name is Tinker Belle and altho she is over 9 yo, she still thinks she is a kitten and must be with me everywhere. 

Here is my finished card from KENNY K DOWNLOADS - isn't she the cutest nurse you ever saw.  I chose the nurse image because my youngest daughter is a nurse of over 13 years now and my sister is many more years than that.  Makes it easy to send them fun cards!

The bandaid background clip art was made for me by my friend Pammie L. of our Scrapbook Place Group.  (Cute of me to get a pitch in there for new members, huh?!!!)

Isn't she the coolest to be able to do that - I know I can't learn so am not even trying!  I hope you like the embellishments on the left - note the medical staff button and square white nursing dress buttons!

Have a great day - as I'm thinking of you always!

2 comments:

  1. Va,va, voom! Love how you colored that hottie. Adorable nurse and fun card!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Linda-I think she's *popped* some of those square buttons! What a fun card and as always your coloring is spot on! I've got to remember to put the shadows around my images-makes yours come alive! Super!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!