Tuesday, November 6, 2012

SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY HAS SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS!

Are you a scrapbooker as well as a card maker - I can remember when some people referred to us card makers AND scrapbookers as being on the dark side. I still don't know what they meant by that. But I love them both. Just lately I thought I had totally gotten caught up with all my photos, with the exception of the wedding photos from Oct. 6. Now no one can be expected to be done that close!!

Anyhow here is a wonderful sketch at Seems a Little Sketch for composing a Scrapbook Page.
The challenge is simple - use whatever page you desire and follow the sketch as well as you can according to your embellishments and photos and all.  You need not be perfect in other words.  Looks intriguing doesn't it.  And super simple!
I chose a 12x12 - nearly all of my albums are that size with a few exceptions.  I'm using principally Chatterbox older Christmas holiday paper from my stash.  I also used some lace to trim the inner circle using some hot glue and doing some ruffling with my fingers.  The upper corners and the filigree below the photos is from Rusty Pickle chipboard I also had on hand for the past year.  I like it with the gold stickles all over it.

The ladies in the photo are 'my four girls'.  On the left is my great granddaughter (now 10 yo); her mother (my granddaughter) in the red; and her mother (my eldest daughter)with the big smile.  My youngest daughter is in the right hand photo near the Christmas tree.  I admit it - they are my sweeties!

So run on over to Seems a Little Sketchy and get in on this challenge.  Leave me a note about your scrapbooking and click here if you want to join a great scrapbook group!  SCRAPBOOK PLACE

1 comment:

  1. Your page is wonderful! I just stopped scrapbooking when I started cardmaking....I didn't really feel like I was a very good scrapbooker. It looks like you really have a talent for this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!