Monday, November 19, 2012

I'm So Thankful For Elves!!!


Mischievous Polly - the Christmas Elf
Image Artist - Cheryl Alger
Available here NOW!
CARD SOLD - will make more similar if you request.
 
Still working on your Christmas cards - I know I'm working as hard as I can and will probably have a few left over for next Christmas!  Above is a 6x6 I created for the latest Squigglefly Blog challenge by Holley's Hobbyists. Lots of stash on here - the buttons on the small flowers in the lower right corner are actually tops of glitter brads that I cut the legs off and glued on.  The red cs has been run thru the cuttlebug for touchy feely fun!  Do you do that to your cards?  I do! 

Holley says:  I'll give you one of THREE choices:  1) make a thank you card;  OR 2) Make a Thanksgiving themed card; OR 3) make a card ABOUT something that you are so very thankful for!  (and think about adding a sentiment to match) For example, a card with a dog and a cute saying that says "God loves me, so he sent me this dog to be my guardian angel!"

Our Little Elf, Miss Polly, is very very thankful for all of her Christmas gifts - well I'm not sure they are hers.  Being an elf one never knows!

Come on over to Squigglefly's blog challenge and enter a card you have made using one of our images - there are freebies here.  

Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Love the little image and all the elements are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and great papers! Love Cheryl's little elf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love that sweet image. Great job for this week's challenge. Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Linda! I love the papers you picked and I think it's very clever to make what most would think of as a Christmas image into a thank you card - it would be perfect for a child to send thanking someone for their Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore this card, Linda!! Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!