Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Fall Ya-All!!

Stanley Scarecrow - Fawn Palmer
Stanley Scarecrow is a new release at Squigglefly!  His image artist is Fawn Palmer and she rarely creates an image set without a sentiment, therefore, you get the sentiment "HAPPY FALL Y'ALL" as well.  I adore working with her images!

My card is a 6x6 with a deep green textured background - almost a jewel green.  I distressed the edges with CTMH Chocolate.  The 2 panels behind Stanley are freebie fall panels I found on the internet, and thought they went quite well with all the copic colors I used.  I used 3 different fibers to tye around the card before mounting my image and think the whole thing came out quite well.

Now come on over to Squigglefly's shop (click there) and grab an image and join in the SQUIGGLEFLY BLOG CHALLENGE - RIBBONS AND BOWS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this Linda!! Very Fallish!!!
Carolyn

Holly said...

This is great Linda. I love the fibers you used to tie around it and you picked some great papers too! Love your coloring!

Glenda said...

This is wonderful. So much attention to detail!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!