Thursday, November 29, 2012

GUESS WHO IS COMING TO SQUIGGLEFLY?

SMELL THAT YUMMY CINNAMON CANDLE?  I love cinnamon - and vanilla - and nutmeg!  Well you get the idea, I love to bake and I love candles.  This beautiful candle image will be in the Squigglefly shop this Saturday, so I'm giving you a brief taste/smell of the fragrance and beauty of this lady's images!

I've colored this 6x6 with copics, added some ribbon and flowers and brads from my stash as well the Joy decal in the upper right.  My gf Charlene gave me the gold ribbing on top - I just love that stuff!  There's never enuf bling in this world, is there?


This lady is simply wonderful.  Her blogsite is THE TRAVELER/PUTNIK and her name is ELIZABETA KUSHNER. 

The world of crafting opens up avenues for everyone - and every time I meet a new artist I just feel like a new little bird just anxious to learn from them.  Elizabeta Kushner is part of a wonderful nonprofit Christian group in Croatia promoting art thru her works and others, and as in her words:


"The organization is founded to promote art, traditional values and culture (first of all in our city, our country and in surrounding countries that share a similar language). Its founders are Bible believing Christians, and everything we do, we do to glorify the name of our Savior Jesus."

All profit of Elizabeta's is given to the Traveler Organization.  How wonderful!  You can support her by going to her blogsite.

Drop by Squigglefly this weekend - check out other images of Elizabeta's.

2 comments:

Lisa M said...

Beautiful card Linda. You've captured one of my most favorite things. :)
Hugs to you,
Lisa xx

Holly said...

Linda this card is just so pretty. I love the muted colors you used and the soft sponging around the image is great. Gorgeous ribbon too!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!