Monday, November 12, 2012

Color a Beautiful Sunset in the Mountains

 DELICIOUS DOODLES is our sponsor over at SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY!

This sketch was very easy to work with and I always need masculine cards for every occasion, so my sketch and image came together like caramel and apples in the fall!

and here is my resultant card: check out the embossing on the strips
in the background.  I created the sky the way I've seen it
when we camp along the lake.


The woody part of the scene comes complete with shading in the darker areas so it was fairly easy to put together my copic color combos to get that special sunset (or sunrise) for my special man.  He is one who will love this surprise card when he opens his shop some early morning - just to say Hi and I Love you!!

Come join us at Seems a Little Sketchy - stretch your comfort zone and try out this sketch!  You can easily be a winner!

4 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Awesome masculine card! I love the scene in the image!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Kathy Bradley said...

Linda,
Your coloring is gorgeous on this image and the card beautiful. Your DH will love it! I have this image, but have never colored it up as yet!

Anonymous said...

Now neat is this card! Love the masculine feel to it even down to the crads used! Great color combinations~Super job!
Carolyn

SuzQ said...

Love this card! What a great job you did.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!