Monday, November 5, 2012

A PAIR OF BEAUTIFUL WINTER MITTENS

Wow, what an easy fun challenge and with all the Christmas and winter cards I am making, this challenge rolled right into my mits like a firm snowball!!!

HHH SFC4412 Add either a Ribbon or a bow to your card (or both!).  Can also be a brad or embellishment shaped like a bow OR simply a stamp that has a ribbon or bow included in it.

ESPECIALLY FOR YOU is inside the card and is an image for only $.99 at Squigglefly by Jess Holland.   Just click on the link above!

The fun warm mittens and WARM WINTER WISHES come from an 8 piece stampset by Lynne Stansbery at Squigglefly, just click on that link!  In fact there are enuf images in that set for 4 different cards!  And it even encompasses Valentine's Day!

Coloring was done with copics, glitter with Stickles and lots of fun stash helped me bring the card together - in fact 2 cards!  The mittens are popdotted for more fun.

This lovely card entered into the SOUTHERN GIRLS challenge, check them out!

Are you working on your holiday cards?  Are you one who includes a letter from the year's events too?  Leave me a comment.  And have a beautiful day!

7 comments:

Holly said...

What a very cute Christmas card! I love the bit of glitter and your ornament paper is great! I do not send out a letter with my Christmas cards, but I do have a cousin that does and I always enjoy catching up on her family.

Patricia St Martin said...

Linda, Awesome card, love the warm winter mittens. Wonderful sentiment, love all the sparkle. I'm one that sends a letter with my Christmas cards but it is only to family and real close friends. You have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Patricia

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Those are so adorable! I love the color and just perfect for this week's challenge. Great work.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your Mittens and the Ice Stickles! Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls Challenge!
Carolyn

Siv said...

Wow! What a great card! Thanks so much for joining the Southern Girls - hope we'll see you again! Hugs Siv

Belinda Scott said...

What a differnt kind of xmas card, I love it :)

Julie said...

What a great Christmas card Linda, another off the list lol! Thanks for joining the Southern Girls,Have a great weekend, Julie.x

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!