Monday, October 22, 2012

SQUIGGLEFLY FALL CHALLENGE - HHH SFC4212

Cheryl Alger, Image Artist and more
images by Cheryl!

Holley's Challenge:
Either choose any or all of your favorite fall theme colors:  oranges, browns, yellows, rusty reds or olive greens OR pick a Fall theme--falling leaves, Thanksgiving, Pumpkins, Halloween.... 

I love fall - as most people in the Midwest do.  I love each and every day, whether it be a holiday or just a fun day.  I am making birthday cards, and yes I have 3 friends as well as 2 relatives who have birthdays in October.  One of my best friends has her birthday right on Halloween!  HOW SPOOKY COULD THAT BE!

This A2 is created with multiple layering of extra stash I have on hand.  The Good Witch is colored with copics and the tag is computer generated.  The image comes fully reversible as well! What do you think - will you be out there in an outfit/costume having fun!  

HAPPY FALL! 

10 comments:

  1. A Halloween birthday? How fun is that! She's perfect in her purple outfit and the red hair!! Wonderful card Linda :)
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Linda! I love your coloring on the Cherl Alger image-she's so cute and great colors for fall!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just TOO cute. I love that little witch and your card is super adorable. Perfect for this week's Squigglefly Challenge. Hugs, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very adorable card and wonderfully colored image! This fun image just makes me smile - especially - her cute little shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this little darlin? Love the shoes on this little one! Great colors and wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know someone with a Halloween birthday, and this card would be just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Birthday card! I think I know who it's going to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda this is just darling and I'm sure your friend will love it. I have a good friend who has a Halloween birthday too and it's always extra fun to celebrate! I love your coloring on this cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply GORGEOUS! What a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awhwhhh.. she is so cute!! love this card Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!