Monday, October 29, 2012

SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE- Be Square

THINKING OF YOU
SFC RRR4312
What a fun challenge for anyone.  You need to join us in this one, if you haven't already!  And what an awesome way to increase your digi collection - by winning them!

This was the 2nd image in the TINY FAIRY stampset at Squigglefly, by image artist Fawn Palmer and I have to tell you she does beautiful work!  When I first printed the reverse of this image I decided to print the opposite as well and colored both at the same time, which is what we have here.  I've placed her in the fallen leaf from another stampset of Squigglefly called HALLOWEEN CAT - and you may have seen a post by me on this earlier.

I brought out my artificial leaf collection and added it to my bg dp, took a beautiful ribbon and used some distress inks on it (spiced marmalade and olive) and added 3 buttons - square of course.  The square in the bg is a thinking of you stamp which I have.

How many squares did you count??  Anything less than 5, try again!  Come follow my blog and leave me a comment you are following..........enjoy Fall!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the pretty colors of fall. I am always drawn to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this new image by Squigglefly!! Your card looks amazing-I get so much inspiration when I visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you used the image reversed because having her sitting in the leaf is such a fantastic idea that deserved repeating. I love your coloring and your papers are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty, pretty layout and card! The image is adorable and the colors lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Linda! Love how you put this together! Was all the work worth it??? Love those deep burgundy fall colours - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!