Friday, October 5, 2012

ONE DAY BLOG HOP WITH SQUIGGLEFLY AND INGER HARDING

Good Morning! Welcome to our Squigglefly~ Sneak Peek Blog Hop!
Today we are sharing with you sneak peeks of our release tomorrow over at the SQUIGGLEFLY STORE

If you just happened along-make sure to go back and start at the beginning which is at the SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE BLOG.  If you hop all the way through you will have several chances to win some prizes, get inspired, and have some fun!  SF will be offering a prize of five of the new digi image and who wouldn't want them!
 CARD 1 - Inger Harding
I have used A JOYFUL CHRISTMAS - CUT OUTS by artist INGER HARDING.  I did a clip art of the sledding scene I wanted to use and printed it in sepia tones (see card below as well) as well as the original colors.  I chose a 6x6 layout area so I used my favorite photo program from Serif to get the size image I wanted.  I then used my Graphic 45 CHRISTMAS PAST pad that I had stashed for Christmas projects this year to do some layering.  Yes, it's probably a year old!  The only copic pen I used anywhere on either card was to use E31 to color the 6 pearls - I wanted a sepia tone to complete the card.
CARD 2 - Inger Harding
These 2 cards went together so fast, I couldn't believe it.  I rarely use clip art and Inger's digs are so beautiful one can't help themselves just dive in and start the Christmas card production.  Only one warning, if you are like me, you will want to find somewhere to use your copics or go into complete withdrawal!  

But these images are so beautiful - I just feel great about my completing both cards so quickly and elegantly.

Be sure to visit Squigglefly's shop to see the debut of Inger's new paper line with these clip arts as well.  And you will want to visit Inger Harding's blog as well because she is giving away prizes - BIG TIME!!! Your next stop is Pat's blog!

Thank you for stopping by today and being part of our Squigglefly Sneak Peek Blog Hop.

Just to review, here is our entire blog hop!


HOLLY

DON'T FORGET TO GET INTO THE SQUIGGLEFLY BLOG CHALLENGE - it expires Sunday evening.

29 comments:

  1. WOW!! What gorgeous Vintage images!! Love your design here and beautiful details on your creation!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda that Graphic 45 paper that you used goes perfect with these vintage images! Gorgeous cards..makes me want to start listening to Christmas music! hummm...
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I'm loving seeing what everyone did on the hop. Your cards are beautiful!!
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards Linda!! you are right-ELEGANT is the word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are gorgeous. The layouts are great. I love the convenience of the new Inger Harding images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Linda! You are right, Inger's images are so stunning it's easy to put her clip art right onto your card and YOUR cards look amazing. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful cards! Fabulous presentation of showcasing the same image with two different treatments. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, I love both your images! I've always loved sepia myself, and yours came out great! Keep up the good work!
    Hugz2u!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards. I really love the DP that you have used to showcase these beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love that you did two cards, one in sepia! I'm writing down that tip about coloring the pearls with Copics-haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg and wow!! I love these cards! What great Christmas cards! Vintage yet still feel that lovely Christmassy feeling. The sepia image just makes it pop out. Just beautiful!! Hugs sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda I love how you showed the same image is such different ways. They are both so beautiful! Your first card uses such pretty background papers and I love the multi-looped bow!
    Your second card is really lovely. I love the postage stamps at the bottom and again, beautiful paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that old fashioned feel of this card - a beautifully orchestrated card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This vintage look is awsome. Such a pretty combo of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous image. I love your cards, especially the one with the Christmas Past collection.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D
    Snoopy's Homemade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda,
    Your card are really, really pretty! The colored image is lovely, but the sepia reminds me of an old-style Christmas card and it is wonderful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda those cards are beautifulllll! Love the vintage look on both!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are both stunning Linda! You created such a vintage feel to both cards - fabulous idea with the sepia tones! You go girl . . . you'll be teaching me in Serif's programs :-) What a great job in showcasing Inger's new work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Both are so beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Linda this is a stunning card, love that image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very kewl how you've done them both love the very vintage feeling of them

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow....absolutely WONDERFUL! I love the sepia as well! I wouldn't have thought of that!! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards. You do vintage very well.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely stunning cards. I especially like the first one :) Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love to see multiple examples of how to use a design - both of these are elegant. Thanks again for the tip about including clip art within a card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the colours for this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!