Monday, October 1, 2012

FRIENDSHIP AND SISTER CARDS (SALS #23 10/1/12)

SEEMS A LITTLE A SKETCHY is being sponsored by Digi Doodle this week.  Hooray for us - their images are cute, cute, cute!  Digi Doodle provided me with a fun sketch!  Don't you just love to create using sketches?  I truly think it takes a lot of  'brain freeze' out of my efforts on some days.  This was an easy fun sketch.
 Aren't those little gals just the cutest? 
The outer and inner of a 6x6 card just made for words of encouragement, or a love not to your sister, girlfriend, daughter, etc.  I remember in Weight Watchers at many of our meetings, we all took off shoes and socks!  Wonder why!

Come on over to Seems a Little Sketchy and check out all the lovely cards made from Digi Doodle images.

5 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable image and I love the browns and blues of your card!
~sandy, SALS DT
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Melissa said...

Too cute! I love the papers that you used.

Linda Anderson said...

Oh now this is absolutely adorable!! Cute image and lovely papers. So precious.

Linda

Glenda said...

Such a sweet image and your papers you used are gorgeous! I also love the layout!

Holly said...

So cute and funny! I love the sentiment. You have used such lovely papers!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!