Monday, October 29, 2012

CAT IN A HAT - Are you "you"? (SALS #25)

OH YOU ARE YOU'ER THAN YOU! 

I chose a lovely Dr. Seuss figure for my interpretation of this sketch - but non-Halloween this time!  You see, there is this darling little girl in Pennsylvania who has my heart!  A friend of mine told me that 10 yo.  Amber has brain cancer, and of course we don't discuss the up close and personal issues of brain cancer.........our desire in the card world right now is to flood this little girl's room with blingy Thinking of You cards.  She loves bling!  We all love to use bling!  How easy can it get?!

Well I had to use this sketch from Seems a Little Sketchy, and we were privileged to use the images given to us by BUGABOO STAMPS so........


I CHOSE CAT IN A HAT - from Dr. Seuss!  Who doesn't remember this lively little fella!  And here's my 6x6 card all covered with lots of bling and sparkle!  Inside I'll put a darling mini Cat in a Hat with a bit of the book for her.



I know she'll like it.  So come on over to Bugaboo Stamps and grab a fun digi and join us back at Seems a Little Sketchy for the sketch challenge.  You have 2 weeks to get it done, but don't wait til the last minute.  And please think about sending little Amber a handmade card as well.  You'll find her address below.


And don't forget that ...
Today You are You,
That is truer than true.
There is no one alive
Who is Youer than You.
- Dr. Seuss

CARDS MAY BE SENT TO: 
Amber Mardis
P.O. Box 31
Mineral Point, Pa.
15942

2 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable card and perfectly blinged out for this cute Cat in the Hat and for Amber! Well done fellow SALS team mate!

~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

rachel said...

great card Linda - love that image! Hugs rachel xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!