Monday, October 15, 2012

AN EARLY SNOW! (SALS #24 10/15/12)

Seems a Little Sketchy is being sponsored by Squigglefly.com and their blogsite Squigglefly.blogspot.com.   I really loved using this sketch, altho my image and die got a bit larger than I expected.  It was still easy to handle.

Here is the SQUIGGLEFLY IMAGE completed a bit relevant to the sketch above.
Inside of card
post signatureThis is a 6x6 card with a few layers on the front.  I enjoyed using some small flower raks which were given to my by my friend Pammie L.  I used a beige interior sheet so that a sentiment may be added or a lovely letter written into it and sent on to a special friend!  The image is colored with copics and a bit of silver on her necklace.
Does the beginning of fall and winter affect you like it does me?  I can feel the snowflakes!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Linda. I love the coloring and shading on her dress and hair! Perfect papers too!
    ~sandy,SALS Design Team
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda - absolutely adore your card - the image is just beautiful and the colours you have chosen are perfect! Big Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely!! A gorgeous image that you've colored so beautifully!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue is just beautiful and just love your image, great job on coloring her, super job on her dress. Love the sketch.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda this is superb! I adore the way you've coloured your image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!