Tuesday, September 25, 2012

UP TO NO GOOD!

A different treatment for a corner on a card.............
When things don't go as planned, it makes a really good story!

I honestly don't remember where I found that cute sentiment but it sure went well with what I thought these 2 little boys could've been thinking or talking about!  Doesn't it just show on their faces!?!

This image was created by Lynn Stansbery and is called "UP TO NO GOOD" and can be found at Squigglefly's shop.  Just click the link and be taken right to it.   What do I love about digi images?  As Squigglefly says on their website, this sums it up for me!
  • Print them as many times as you want!
  • Image prints crisp and clean - every time, at every size
  • You can scale Squigglefly images to be any size you need!
I used my copics on everything along with some cute star buttons that seemed very boyish!  I saw a card made similar to this one day this past week, and thought I'd try it with the trimming of one corner on each layer.  I like it!

Well come on over to Squigglefly's Challenge Blog on October 5, we have a great surprise, and yes, I'm going to be part of a great one day blog.  There will be great prizes so don't forget to hop at every link and leave a comment, become a follower - and best of luck to you in your winnings!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Perfect!

Holly said...

Linda you are so right about the sentiment - it's perfect with this image. I love your coloring and the teeny star buttons are sweet!

Glenda said...

I am having trouble with blogger this morning. I'm not sure my comment before came through so I'm trying again. Love these cute little boys and the sentiment is just perfect!

Lisa M said...

Linda your card is sensational!! Ohhhh and I love these falling leaves on your blog!! :) It's so cool that you can enjoy them but you don't have to rake them..LOL. :)
Have a wonderful day,
hugs,
Lisa xx

zehra said...

Beautiful card, love your coloring

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!