Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SCRAPBOOK PLACE Challenges YOU!

At Scrapbook Place we have tons of fun all the time!   Some of us are a group of card makers, so we always enjoy a good challenge.  And what's best is that YOU can participate in our challenges, even if you don't join our yahoo group.

Pammie (our leader) gave us the following sketch and theme:

I chose an image from the Squigglefly store and gave the sketch just a slight twist.  Actually I feel it turned out really well.  I used my copics for coloring of course and various dp I have on hand.




I try to keep my holiday stash in separate labelled tins making it easy to retrieve items from awhile back.  Exactly what I did here.  Hope you like!

Come on over to Squigglefly's blogspot and join in our challenge.  And then come on over to YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE and join in that challenge, using the same image - preferable a Squigglefly.  :)

1 comments:

Holly said...

I love this Linda! Your leaves and ribbon are so perfect with this. Beautifully colored too - love that witchy green you gave her skin!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!