Monday, September 10, 2012

PUMPKINS AND APPLES

SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE
Holley Hobbyists -- SFC3612 Polka dots

There is always a wonderful challenge at Squigglefly's blog!  Today I've entered Pumpkins and Apples which was created by Lynne Stansbery!  Her images are so realistic I love working with them.

Holley's instructions are:  Show me some Polka dots somewhere on your card, be it on the cardstock, somewhere in your image, or on some embellishments.

This is an A2 landscape card - coloring was done with copics and would you believe I used autumn papers from 2 years ago that didn't quite get used up last year!  Now that is being thrifty!  My polka dots are on the bg paper and the ribbon.

And I'm sure you can do it too.  Come on over to the Squigglefly shop (click) grab a new release or one of the awesome freebies and join the challenge!  Remember, you MUST use a Squigglefly image to qualify.

Happy Fall y'all!

7 comments:

  1. Love your card. That image is beautiful and your coloring is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the pumpkins! YUM. (You can save the apples for my hubby's pie.). That pumpkin paper in the background is perfect too. Believe it or not, now I am going off to Einsteins to get myself a pumpkin walnut flavored bagel. YUM. Isn't fall great? Lovely work Linda. That card makes me smile. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda. I think your coloring is outstanding and I love the leaf embellishment! Hey - better grab the rake because the leaves are piling up on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    Very pretty card - and your BG and DP are so perfect, as well as the pretty leaf charm!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is great. I love all the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors on this card and the apples look so real - reminds me it is time to get ready for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzer! Absolutely beautiful and wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!