Monday, September 17, 2012

HALLOWEEN IS FAST APPROACHING

What awesome weather we are having - it's fall for sure - and as sure as I sit here typing, it will be time for Trick or Treating. Now I do not like to have children out alone in the dark, don't get me wrong, but there are other ways to help the children celebrate. I always love to send a card to all of my grandchildren, however now with 10 that is getting to be a bit ridiculous!, so I try to focus on the four great grandchildren who are of a really sweet age. They love cards all year long; they love treats and they love surprises!

I chose this image to participate in RRR-SFC3712-Halloween  Challenge at Squigglefly; and below is the interior card.  The entire card is a 6x6 with beautiful black Bazzill cs for a backing.  The dp was given to me by a sweet friend in Martinsville IL.

All coloring on the front page was done with Copic markers.  I love to pop dot my images so I chose to pop dot the corner leaves as well.  I hope you are thinking ahead and making a few goodies for the kids on your block!

I would love to have you come enter an image into the Squigglefly challenge; but please PLEASE use one of their images.  Otherwise your entry is not counted at all.  There are freebies here but all images are so cute and so reasonable, there is no excuse.

Happy September!



7 comments:

Tammy said...

Absolutely terrific card! Love the image and your great coloring!

Kathy Bradley said...

What a very, very cute card - inside and outside! The image is colored wonderfully and is adorable! I love the different DPs you used and the border punch around the circle is awesome too!

Melissa said...

Great card and love the colors!

Sharon Jones said...

Wowza, Linda! Your great-grandchildren are so lucky to have someone as talented and generous as you! I totally love your beautiful card, inside and out!!

wannabcre8tive said...

What an adorable image and you have colored it so pretty and the perfect paper. Great job.

Pat said...

Love your Halloween card! You have the coolest dies! The cat and pumpkin are colored to perfection!

Holly said...

Love it Linda! Super coloring on this!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!