Sunday, August 19, 2012

SHE SELLS SEA SHELLS BY THE SEASHORE

 How much fun to linger at the sea shore and pick up beautiful shells.  This little gal comes from Squigglefly's shop and the stamp set of 2 is called Buried Treasure. Lynne Stansbery is the image artist - I'm an avid collector of her images.

I'm entering this easel card in the Copic/Promarker Challenge at Outlawz site - the twist this time is water related!  Yes, those are real sea shells I've picked up in the past.  The tiny bottle of sand is real sand from our son's tour of duty in Desert Storm! 

I chose to use copics on the entire card to fit the challenge. I found some specialty paper I had reserved for a special occasion - it is very gold with black flecks thru it. I hope you can see it!  I painted some photo corners gold that I had sitting in my stash and I added some lovely sparkle white glitter to the tops of the waves.

The sentiment comes with the lovely digi set - feel free to come on over to Squigglefly and look around.  Then perhaps join us in our weekly challenge on the blog.  Just click the links to travel around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!