Monday, August 20, 2012

SALS - goes to the Olympics

I have been enjoying the Olympics being televised for us.  I hate to see it all come to an end.  But these heroes of our countries will go on to compete further and further.  Some are retiring (sadly) like Misty Mae Treanor - I know Kerri Walsh Jennings will miss her partner but Misty reassures everyone she will be at the meets.  So here's to looking for both ladies in the next Olympics.

Meanwhile, we have tiny Gabby Douglas - wow, that lady can really double wow an audience!  She will return with that huge smile to take more Gold in 2016!

As you all know by now, I'm a guest designer at Seems a Little Sketchy and my final sketch I was required to use is shown here.  This was a fun sketch to use as they are all fun and easy at SALS!

The sponsor this week is MY GRAFFICO and you will love their images!  Just click and check them out (after finishing my post)!  ;)

Of all the woodland critters I was given to use, I chose the porcupine.  I decided to use a cute porcupine joke and to make a couple more porcupines as if Mom has little ones playing in the Volleyball game with her.

I pop dotted the volleyball over the top of the bee that was originally there.  The Spike die cut is also popped out.  I felt the yellow paper lace could perhaps double as the volleyball net.  Well maybe?  I hope you enjoy and I hope you come and play with all of us at Seems a Little Sketchy!'

SO..."What does a porcupine like to do when playing Volleyball?   SPIKE, OF COURSE!"

2 comments:

Holly said...

Very cute and love the joke!

Sandy Trefger said...

Ha, ha. Very cute card and love the sentiment!
Sandy, SALS Design Team
sandy's crafty creations

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!