Monday, August 6, 2012

RUPERT THE DRAGON SURFS-IN AT SALS

Oh come and play with me at SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY! They have the most fantastic and easiest challenge going on and all you need do is follow a sketch! Here is the sketch! 


I've been invited to be a Guest Design Team member for the month of August!  Wow, what an honor.  And for my contribution, I thought I'd try Rupert Surfing and give him sort of a WOW factor with a neat 6x6 easel card.


I chose this little fun sentiment:
You have to slay a few dragons to get to the princess!

All coloring is with copics and THoltz distress inks for edging.  The paper lace is from my friend Pammie - I am stocking up on it in many colors.  I dearly love it!  The flower is handmade also but from another friend Shannon.

What do you think, do you like Rupert?  I hope he finds a beach to surf from before the great and royal knights find him!  :)

6 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Welcome Linda to Seems a Little Sketchy!! What a fabulous easel card you've created!! Love your coloring.

Linda

Valerie said...

Great Card! You do beautiful work.

Jennifer said...

Wonderful colouring Linda! Love the paper lace is fantastic!

Charlene Mitchell said...

LOVE your colour scheme Linda! What a cutie! Fabulous colouring too! You are definitely on a roll my dear friend! woo hoo and congrats on another win at The Outlawz!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love this! Your coloring of this cute little dragon is awesome1
~Sandy, SALS DT
sandy's crafty creations

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Love that Dragon stamp, so beautiful and beautifully colored. Wonderful work Linda.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!