Sunday, August 5, 2012

OUTLAWZ CREATIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGE

Over at the Outlawz blogsite there is a great challenge going on called the Creative Freebie Challenge.  I was given 2 freebie cutie images to make at least one card out of and post it back to the group.  Having done that, I will be given a new image for the next challenge.

The 2 images were a beautiful rustic fence entwined with ivy and flowers and this darling little girl with a hose - probably up to no good!  So I decided to combine both images on an easel card - and in fact, I made 2 cards, which you can see below.

Here are my results!
CFC0729
 Now remember that these are easel cards - they stand on their own base.  Their size is the typical A2.  They fit the regular card A2 envelope also.

My coloring is with copics.  The background cloud paper is from Close to My heart!

 I found these sentiments at Ginger's House - click there and enjoy your search!
 Flowers and ribbons and rock patterned paper are from my stash.  The little girl is pop dotted with the hose to appear standing in front of the fence line!

Many multiple layers brought the whole piece to fruition for me.
I hope you enjoy looking around at the Outlawz and also over at  Ginger's House!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

WOW, the coloring is good..
TFS,
Barb S

Allie Gower said...

Colored very nicely!

luvmycards said...

That's a great way to combine the two images! Absolutely love the way you used the rocks and the digi's are well done too!
Carolyn

Cindy said...

I love both of them and especially like the 3 d effects.
Cindy Horsley

Just Me said...

Very cute cards. I like how you used a cobble stone pattern in the front. Really adds to the design

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!