Sunday, August 26, 2012

BIG OLE PUPPY EYES

CLEAN AND SIMPLE
With a dog twist using a Squigglefly Cutie!

By Squigglefly
Image artist:  Lynne Stansbery
Today is NATIONAL DOG DAY......

According to Holiday Insights ...August 26th is National Dog Day.
It's an opportunity for us to recognize and appreciate the value and importance of dogs in our lives.
National Dog Day was created by the National Dog Day Foundation. President George W. Bush, a dog owner himself, sent a letter to the foundation in support of National Dog Day.

Do you have one of those lovable pooches?  We do and I can safely say he's my hubby's dog.  I'm still trying to become his personal friend but he totally worships my husband.  But that's ok, I like cats too and have a few of them to keep me busy!

The Outlawz challenge is  CLEAN AND SIMPLE - and that is one serious challenge for me. But upon reviewing the their DT's cards I got inspiration.  I really found it difficult to leave white space, then I found it difficult to offset my image and sentiment.  Like I said, OUT OF MY REALM!

But wallah, I love it and will now make more!

Come join us at Squigglefly's challenge - grab a free image if you wish, and join in on the present day challenge!

WOOF!  WOOF!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I really turned out cute Linda. I like the offset image a lot. The little paw prints on the inside are great!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

That's just TOO cute. Love it. I come from a family of dog lovers and my sister has three pugs. She would adore this card. cheers, Holley

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!