Monday, July 2, 2012

I'M IN THE BLUES

By image artist Deena Perreault
This card is also being entered into the Outlawz Anything Goes Greetings challenge.
And you need a greeting on the card front as well.  I think I accomplished that!

This week's challenge at Squigglefly Blogspot is to tell about a favorite color, using that color almost solely in a piece of artwork, card, etc.

I chose a 6x6 card and the color family "BLUES".  Blues are beautiful to work with.  Seems like all of my life I've loved blue hues in everything, including clothing.  And now that my hair is silver (FOR REAL!) blue hues in clothing are a good thing!  Blue jeans are my favorite items to wear, as well as a comfie blue jean jacket and lovely soft blue tee.

Altho when some people think of the color blue, they feel depressed - well not me, it's a happy color and I encourage everyone to just try a card with one color family and join us at the Squigglefly Challenge and perhaps win yourself a prize.

BTW we don't have a winner for the last week's blog challenge, so we are adding the extra digis to the prize, so the winner will win three images! 

REMEMBER - You MUST USE a Squigglefly image - and there are freebies for you on the website so what is your excuse?


7 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wonderful job for this week's challenge Linda! I love the blues and those amazing flowers you colored are stunning. Those cute little butterflies are adorable. Great card for this week's challenge. Cheers, Holley

Glenda said...

This is beautiful! I love blue and these shades are so lovely. Also love the image and your coloring! Hope you are doing well. We are sweltering here in the south!

Holly said...

Linda I love the shade of blue you used in the orchids, and your marbled paper is so pretty! Very soothing card!

THERESA said...

This is absolutely gorjuss, myself love hues of blue, love this !! Thanks for joining in the fun ......:))
lotsa luv

Pat said...

I wish I could color flowers the way you do, but I am subconsciously allergic to even the iamges of them LOL

bumblebee creations said...

Is this ever gorgeous!!! Love the color theme!!

Barbara said...

This is so awesome - love your coloring..
TFS,
Barb S (FL)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!