Sunday, July 1, 2012

FRESHLY MADE SKETCH CHALLENGE #41


My husband came in today with the tiniest white fluff winged insect he or I've ever seen.  We walked thru the woods and watched them floating everywhere like tiny puffs of cotton.  Apparently they had just hatched and were seeking pollen perhaps.  It reminded me of this image I had received at my favorite Squigglefly shop.............GENTLE FRIENDS. 

I am entering my 6x6 card in the Freshly Made  Sketches challenge using the following sketch (required).  Come join us and see some remarkable art work!
I colored her with copics and followed the CLEAN and SIMPLE SKETCH at FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES.  I hope you have a beautiful week and the weather cools for our troubled states.

6 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Very sweet card! Great job on the colouring! Super summery looking! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Suarez said...

I love this card Linda! That image is adorable and you did a great job coloring it. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allisa said...

Adorable image, love the added bling on your flowers. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Tui Nathan said...

This is just adorable ... your colouring skills are awesome!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Holly said...

Such a cute card Linda! Love the paper you used and your coloring is spectacular. Sweet sentiment too.

Barbara said...

Love the girl and your coloring...
TFS,
Barb S (FL)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!