Sunday, July 8, 2012

FLIPPIN' BIRTHDAY WISHES


Working on cards this afternoon - trying to avoid screaming about the heat!  It helped to think of fish and water and aquariums.  At one time I raised and sold huge angel fish - loved having baby fish!

Today this is a 6x6 birthday card for my great granddaughter's birthday coming up.  Hope she likes.  The ribbon is from a dear friend in IL and the coloring is with copics.  The sentiment is computer generated and popped up from the card.

Hope you are having a cooler Sunday!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh I love this one too! The paper is so cute and I love the rick rack ribbon! Just a darling card!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

LOL, love that saying, too funny. I am getting to the point where I can pick out Mike Eustis designs quickly now. Isn't he great? I don't think I have to tell you that you make more cards with his designs that I do!! CHeers, Holley

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!