Friday, June 8, 2012

WHO'S MY BUDDY?




Father's day is coming soon - how about next weekend?  Who wouldn't love to receive this Dad's Day card?

I had to work this card in today as I was on a roll.  I recently had eye surgery and pushed myself a bit further today to get some cards done.  But alas, I am definitely done now! 

It's a 6x6 card; the coloring is by copics and the sentiment is by Chesney Young.  

Take a stroll by Squigglefly.com tomorrow - check out all the new images.  Grab yourself one and get into the challenge for this week - you could win yourself a beautiful set of stamps!  Remember, you can also use freebies that we supply on the website.

Have a wonderful weekend!
 


5 comments:

Patti Moore said...

Hi Linda! :)

Thank You So Much for linking to my shop on your Card Blog! I so appreciate you helping me spread the word about PholkartBlessings Digi Stamps!!

I would LOVE to give you TWO Freebie Digis as my way of saying thanks! Just take a look in my Etsy shop & select two digis that you like! I'd be so happy to zip them on over to you ASAP!

My email is pholkart@yahoo.com... I'll need your email addy to send them on to you!

Hope you're enjoying a Fun & Creative weekend!!
~ Patti Moore

PholkartBlessings
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PholkartBlessings
http://pholkartblessings.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/PattiMoore.PholkartBlessings

Glenda said...

Great card my friend! Lovely coloring...hoping your surgery went well!

luvmycards said...

Linda, the coloring you are doing is fantastic! You've got a lot of depth and detail in your work and I think skin tones are a hard thing to make realistic-Way to go!!! Amazing :o)
Carolyn

Holly said...

Linda this card is so sweet. Your coloring is so great and I love the dotted buttons matching the paper.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

This card is just adorable. So hard for me to do father's cards or just parent cards in general, but your cards make me smile :) Hugs, Holley

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!